[ale] cannot open -> /proc/####/mem huh ?

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:27:06 EST 2012

The first looks like kvm thinks it should be doing something. If you aren't
running a kvm based server, disable kvm.
The sendmail issue os literally the daemon can't write the file. Either
disk full or permission error.  For unknown reasons sometimes the var/mail
becomes not gtoup writeable. A perm change fixed it and it didn't reappear.