[ale] RHEL-6.1 system with 4 CPU sockets and 1TB of memory

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Sun Feb 5 20:12:39 EST 2012

For meteorites, she should visit the Natural History Museum in London.

They have a collection of 5,000 meteorites among their 300,000 minerals,
including the only meteorite to hit a car -- in my home town to screw up
my faith in probability.  It's a site to behold:

http://www.nhm.ac.uk/research-curation/collections/departmental-collections/mineralogy-collections/index.html

Bob