[ale] Best Offsite Backup Solution for Home

Jay Lozier jslozier at gmail.com
Fri Feb 3 23:00:09 EST 2012

On 02/03/2012 06:17 PM, Jim Kinney wrote:
> I have found it far less stressful and much more affordable to
> redefine the definition of "vital data". I'm down to car titles,
> passports, cash, and a laminated picture of the kids that's fairly recent.
>
> all the rest of this crampooter stuff can go rot. If it crashes, I
> wasn't interested in it anyway. I'll go play elsewhere while the new
> OS installs.
Good point, how much of the data one has really needs to be backed-up
(very important and needed records, very sentimental information, and
some current projects). I know I have data/files that I have kept from
over 10 years ago that are excellent candidates for permanent deletion.

<snip>

--
Jay Lozier
jslozier at gmail.com