[ale] (no subject)

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 18:18:34 EST 2012

On 2012/02/02, at 10:34 , Tim Watts wrote:

> Please tell me I'm not the only one who appreciates the Monty Python
> reference?

Not at all.  In fact, just last Saturday night, I found myself singing
the (complete) philosophers song of Australia University for a dozen
folks at a Burns supper!

Rule 4: There is NOOOOOOO ...
                                                       ... rule 4.

peace
aaron

PS:  We went with lemon dill salmon poached in parchment
to play the role of the haggis and it was delicious!