[ale] OT: How many Linux guys are looking for work in ATL?

simontek at gmail.com simontek at gmail.com
Thu Aug 30 09:21:31 EDT 2012

In LA, I worked a salaried job, it didn't bother me when I worked 60 hours, and I didn't get over time, but the following week, when I worked 35, and only got paid for 35, I was very annoyed. When I asked about it, I was told we don't get paid overtime. So I was treated like an hourly employee til I hit 40. I learned a valuable lesson out of that.
Sent via BlackBerry from T-Mobile