[ale] Higher EDU on the down low?

leam hall leamhall at gmail.com
Mon Aug 27 11:27:11 EDT 2012

Hey all!

I'm happily ensconced right near Va Tech. Not quite Ga, but still...

Part of me wants to go back to grad school and get some formal CS stuff.
Part of me thinks the benefit per cost unit is pretty low unless one wants
to become a professor or researcher.

If I wanted to get graduate level stuff, what sites, forums, etc, would you
recommend? My work is in the field to so I'll be getting a lot of stuff
from that. What I really want, I think, is a place to go ask questions to
better understand and inform myself about work decisions.

Make sense? I think I need some more caffeine.

Leam

--
Mind on a Mission <http://leamhall.blogspot.com/>