[ale] Google Nexus Table 16 GB

Scott Plante splante at insightsys.com
Wed Aug 15 15:14:21 EDT 2012

We order enough computer and other stuff that I got the company to pay for Amazon Prime, which gives me free 2-day shipping. I found I'd usually procrastinate at least 2 days going to a brick-and-mortar store unless it's an emergency anyway--even one on the way to or from work :-) The nice thing is I still get the free shipping on my personal Amazon orders too because it's tied to the account, not the business.

We do sometimes buy from local stores like GIM Computers even when it's not strictly necessary, though. It'd be a shame for the handy, reasonably well stocked and reasonably priced store to go out of business because sometimes you really need to go and get that drive or memory right now!

Scott