[ale] motion (and thief) capture.

Robert L. Harris robert.l.harris at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 12:29:24 EDT 2012

I have a PTZ camera with a vivotek camera server on the front of my house.
 It has built in motion detection and video capture but it really sucks to
setup and use.  I will also be adding a new IP camera, non-ptz, this
weekend.  I am looking for a solution that can take the PTZ and at 11:00pm
point it to my front yard to capture motion and record it.  At the same
time start watching the other camera for motion to capture as well.

Any good solutions?  I used to use "motion" but it doesn't have the PTZ
controls and was (3 years ago) rather limited in functionality.

Thoughts?
  Robert

--
:wq!
Robert L. Harris

DISCLAIMER:
       ALONE.  I speak for                      First One Should Be A Man
       no-one else.                                     - Manowar