[ale] [OT] Home PBX?

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 1 23:04:53 EDT 2012

Also I believe it's possible to use a fax-modem as a computerized
answering machine. Otherwise the program known as TalkWorks wouldn't
have existed. I believe it was bundled with Winfax pro, and could
detect if an incoming call was a fax machine or a person.

--
Looking for better conference calls? Try Uberconference:

http://uberconference.com/zevcxTpX