[ale] semi ot anyone using obd ii automotive diagnostics

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Mon Apr 30 20:43:57 EDT 2012

Boris,

Thanks for the info.  As far as I can tell, anything with Android 1.5+,
Bluetooth, wifi, and GPS will work for this purpose.  I don't know if
I'll buy that Polaroid, but it's good to know I can get a small tablet
if I want it for under $ 100.

Sincerely,

Ron

--

(To whom it may concern.  My email address has changed.  Replying to former
address.  Please send all personal correspondence to the new address.)