[ale] Slightly OT: Where do you get decent Batteries?

Neal Rhodes neal at mnopltd.com
Sun Apr 29 21:02:00 EDT 2012

Ok, our new post-Easter ritual is to obtain new batteries for all the
devices that need them.  I think that has some theological validity.

But where does one go for honest replacement batteries for Smartphones
or Laptops?   Getting a replacement for a cordless drill seems obvious,
but smartphones, yeesh.

You can't go to Amazon - they do absolutely nothing to police their
vendors, most of which are peddling used batteries or knockoffs.

I finally ordered one for my HTC incredible (see, it was almost on
target) from Wireless EMporium, and it seems to be no better than the
2.5 year old one the phone came with.

Who do you trust?

Neal Rhodes
Lilburn.