[ale] [OT] Passing along a good deal on SD/Micro SD cards

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 11:59:25 EDT 2012

This looked like an uber deal until you get to the page
where they total the shipping, then it's not so good.

The +$X.XX shipping noted on the item pages is PER ITEM.
I figured to get a few of these but bailed when I saw a $20
shipping charge for about 1.5 oz. in products.

Just a heads up since it's more than a little deceptive.
Yes, the final cost is still a decent deal, but not amazing.
I chose not to buy on the principle of it.

in peace,
aaron