[ale] [OT] Passing along a good deal on SD/Micro SD cards

Edward Holcroft eholcroft at mkainc.com
Fri Apr 27 11:08:43 EDT 2012

This would've been perfect for something I'm working on. Rushed there to
buy a few. Here's the catch: Shipping is $3.99 ... each. So the 3 cards in
my cart (it won't let you select more than 3) came to $5.97 plus $11.97
shipping.

ed

On Fri, Apr 27, 2012 at 09:10, Ted W <ted at techmachine.net> wrote:

> This came across one of my mailing list this morning and thought I'd pass
> it along for anyone who needs an SD card or Micro SD card.
>  4GB Micro SD -- $1.99
> 8GB Micro SD -- $2.99
>  16GB Micro SD -- $8.99
> 32GB Micro SD -- $23.99
> (+ $1.00 for standard SD size of same capacity)
>
> http://www.tanga.com/deals/sd-memory-card-blowout
>
> --
> Ted W. < Ted at Techmachine.net >
> Registered GNU/Linux user #413569

Edward Holcroft
Madsen Kneppers & Associates Inc.
3020 Holcomb Bridge Rd. NW
Norcross, GA
30071
Tel (770) 446-9606
GoogleVoice (678) 587-8649

WARNING/CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:This message may be confidential and/or
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender
immediately then delete it - you should not copy or use it for any purpose
or disclose its content to any other person. Internet communications are
not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.
Any unauthorized use or interception of this e-mail is illegal.