[ale] Sabayon

Ted W ted at techmachine.net
Tue Apr 24 10:34:09 EDT 2012

On Apr 24, 2012, at 10:20 AM, James Sumners wrote:
> You need to elaborate on that. My DVR runs Arch. The only time it
> reboots is during power outages or when the video card overheats.
>
> On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 10:13, Ted W <ted at techmachine.net> wrote:
>> I like the concept of Arch but I find it's lack of stability disturbing.

It could have just been the hardware I was running it on but I seem to recall issues with video rendering. I was running it, at the time, on an Asus EEE 1215b which has the AMD fusion processor/gpu. I probably should have included the caveat that I hadn't tried it in nearly a year so YMMV.
--
Ted W. < Ted at Techmachine.net >
Registered GNU/Linux user #413569