[ale] Sync apache module

Erik Mathis erik at mathists.com
Mon Apr 23 19:05:12 EDT 2012

It doesn't seem like it would be all that hard of a thing to manage
with some scripting. What about openvpn and using ccd to lock down the
clients to a specific IP and then create FW rules for each IP. openvpn
would be my planC as password-less autossh is very easy to get running
(with reverse tunnel goodness). Pretty much any solution you go with
is gonna fall into the "1000 foobars would be a nightmare to manage"

-Erik-