[ale] Prex for 4/19 ALE Central

Ryan Curtin ryan at igglybob.com
Thu Apr 12 11:21:38 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 12, 2012 at 11:15:52AM -0400, Michael H. Warfield wrote:
> On Thu, 2012-04-12 at 10:49 -0400, Aaron Ruscetta wrote:
> > Ryan Curtin, a principle of the LUG at GT, has generously
> > offered to share his presentation on CMake for our next
> > ALE Central meeting.
>
> NEAT!  Sounds like you pulled a last minute rabbit outta da hat and
> found a jewel.

CMake is a big, complex application and there are many things I could
potentially talk about.  If anyone has any specific requests for things
they want me to cover, let me know, and I'll work it into the
presentation.

--
Ryan Curtin       | "Maybe the next time."
ryan at igglybob.com |   - J.G. Ballard