[ale] test mail from tablet

Justin Goldberg justgold79 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 07:26:32 EDT 2012

Yes, k9 is great. The stock gmail times out or doesn't refresh
instantaneously (I think it fetches new headers every five minutes)
and the mail pop3 imap client doesn't support imap IDLE, so no up to
the second email updates by going the Imap route. Sometimes Gmail will
not refresh for a few hours on a Verizon Droid that a coworker uses.

--

Justin Goldberg

*justgold79 at gmail.com*
(504) 208-1158