[ale] RH cert training recommendations?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Tue Apr 10 10:33:02 EDT 2012

Andrew,

Thanks for that confirmation.  This is the type of thing that is most
helpful....

I am experienced in taking certification exams (not that I take the same
one over and over again mind you!) and know what you mean about time.
The same is true for CCNA...if you cannot do the practical exercises in
a timely manner, don't even bother.  You won't finish the test.  I also
used to be an instructor so I know how it is on both sides of the
fence....

Now trying to get in touch with GCA to see what they are about and
perhaps set-up a tour of their facility.

Thanks!

Rich