[ale] KVM Management Utilities

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 19:13:00 EDT 2012

cool! Webmin and virtualmin have always impressed me. I haven't watched
their stuff in a while. Cloudmin looks very impressive. The pro version is
dirt cheap compared to other management tools for a fee.

Many thanks for the heads up!

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/