[ale] [Slightly OT]...but will it run Ubuntu?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at Tux86.org
Thu Apr 5 06:59:57 EDT 2012

Actually I really need to fully read this article and surf on the topic
some more but...

Found this in knocking around this morning and marked it for more
reading later.  Wearable smart phone type device in glasses form from
Google.  But if their logo is branded on it I'm sure we'll find Android
at the heart of it (if for a standalone design).

The question is, have any of these people talked to Apache (helicopter)
pilots?  They go through grueling headaches in getting used to using
their eyes independently of each other.  Although many of us have a
"dominant" eye; I wonder how wearers may fare with headaches or eye
strain in learning how to wear these?

But cool is cool and this strikes me as cool.

Cheers!       RinL