[ale] laptop overheats before install completes

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 15:19:45 EDT 2012

I have set a laptop intake on top of a shop vac hose with the vac running
and blasted canned air in the laptop exhaust vent. What came out was a
cloud of crud that was hung on the fan blades.

I have a passive cooling pad that is nothing more than a swivel pad with
adjustable "bumps". Good airflow and less than $15.

James P. Kinney III

- *2011 Noam Chomsky

http://heretothereideas.blogspot.com/
*