[ale] need tablet buying advice, bought nook, liked it, returned it

Ron Frazier (ALE) atllinuxenthinfo at techstarship.com
Wed Apr 4 10:40:34 EDT 2012

Good point about Google IO.  I might wait as you say.  Waiting for new
toys is hard though, especially on the rare occasions I have a small
chunk of change to spend.  Actually, I've been thinking of this purchase
for maybe a year, waiting for the features to come up and prices to come
down a bit.  8-)

Ron

Ron Frazier

770-205-9422 (O)   Leave a message.