[ale] OT: Deluxe office accommodations for the paranoid

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Tue Apr 3 11:02:35 EDT 2012

That last reminds of the time years ago where I modified a guy's autoexec.bat to run c1s instead of cls.  The latter is the old DOS clear screen and was typically in autoexec.bat as last command.   The former made it run a file I'd created called c1s.bat which changed his prompt to "Barry can't find me".   He had told me he was as good at computers as I was but he never figured out what was setting his prompt.   I finally told him where it was when he was about to reload the OS to get rid of it.  :-)