[ale] OT: Deluxe office accommodations for the paranoid

Lightner, Jeff JLightner at water.com
Mon Apr 2 15:55:28 EDT 2012

I got one of those for Xmas.   They are small enough that they will fit nicely just beneath the average metal bookshelf/cabinet at the top of cubicles which conveniently are metal so the magnet lets you put it almost anywhere.  Such shelves often have a small lip so you can put it in a place that the vict…er…coworker won’t see it even if they lay their head on their desk and look up.