[ale] OT Looking for a location for a conference

Jim Lynch ale_nospam at fayettedigital.com
Sun Sep 25 04:44:53 EDT 2011

I know that some of the folks on this list have help with conferences in
the Atlanta area before.  I'm helping with getting next year's Digital
Communications Conference (DCC) organized and wondered if anyone has any
suggestions for hotels/conference centers in Atlanta?  Attendance is
about 100+ people typically.  We need one room for registration/demos, a
large room for the main presentations and another smaller room for
alternate presentations.  Food service, of course, and wifi is a must.
Room cost in the <$100 preferred too.

Anyone?

Thanks,
Jim.