[ale] WooHoo!! PostgreSQL 9.1!

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 10:51:13 EDT 2011

Mike, if you're specifically looking to move a current application
away from ORACLE, then I recommend you look into EnterpriseDB
<http://enterprisedb.com>. This company has taken PostgreSQL and made
it as ORACLE compatible as possible. Their charges are exactly 1/6 of
ORACLE's. You might save yourself a lot of time rewriting code.
EnterpriseDB employs many regular committers to PostgreSQL.

We do not use this company, but I did some research into them a few years back.

Doug