[ale] WooHoo!! PostgreSQL 9.1!

Jim Kinney jim.kinney at gmail.com
Sat Sep 17 23:02:17 EDT 2011

Most of the horsepower of oracle but all open source.  Has more data types
than any other. And now has security features exceeding oracle. DBA can't by
dwfault view all data with the selinux (assuming I figure out that lock down
process ).

http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.1/static/warm-standby.html#SYNCHRONOUS-REPLICATION