[ale] Fire in da hole! Infrastructure maintenance warning!

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Fri Oct 28 18:28:26 EDT 2011

Thanks for the heads up to keep our heads down, Michael!  :-)

And thanks more for getting our DNS situation consolidated
and updated!

Finally, some additional thanks to ALE founding members
Chris Farris and Robbie Hornercamp for quietly keeping a
handle on  ALE's domain management since, like, before
the invention of the vacuum tube.

peace
aaron