[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Richard Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Oct 25 22:26:39 EDT 2011

Are you sure they ooze in through cracks like the shadows from the
"Library Episode" of Dr. Who or was it "Waters of Mars?"  I dunno, but I
think it was "Waters of Mars."  Will have to go check.

What is the world coming to.  My kids (three and five) watch PBS, enjoy
computers (Linux of course - love installing new programs), playing
chess, watching Dr. Who on Netflix, reading and mathematics.  Next thing
you know my five year old will be calculating the total number of
hydrogen atoms in the sun!  What is this world coming to?!

[have we tripped the post yet?]