[ale] Linux alternative recommendation ?

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Tue Oct 25 09:54:17 EDT 2011

Courtney,

Learning is a great thing and I highly encourage it.  That's why we're
here (many of us!)  ALE is a great place to learn -- even if you don't
post.  You can learn so much by reading...but going to meetings and
frequenting the other LUG's is good too.  Reading periodicals like LXF
(Linux Format) Magazine is a great way to go too!  It's expensive but
well worth it if you're trying to learn!  Find LXF Magazine at Barnes &
Noble or Fry's...or other fine newsstands...

Man, I sound like a commercial....oh yeah, I used to work in
radio....and still do....RinL