[ale] OT: please trip your posts

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Mon Oct 24 14:43:18 EDT 2011

Just FYI Scott, I top posted and you bottom posted.  So, to read this
message, you first read the middle, then the 2nd from the top, then the
bottom, then the top.  Start with the largest number of quote
indicators.  By the way, some email clients have a default setting that
tells whether you top or bottom post.  LOL  8-)

Ron