[ale] Key Signing event proposal (was: Keysigning get-together?)

arxaaron arxaaron at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 00:26:33 EDT 2011

If there is not a time critical rush for anyone get signed,
we could do a Solstice Key Signing Social for our
December ALE Central Meeting.

Third Thursday lands on December 15th.  Our regular
Emory law school venue is unavailable due to finals,
so we could choose just about any eatery or brew
pub with a back room to reserve as the destination -
maybe something more  convenient to the North side
folks for a change.

If we do lean toward a venue on the north perimeter
this might be of interest to folks attending the NW SPSU
meetings too.  Maybe their December 8th meeting
could be a presentation on PGP.

Just brain storming.  Thoughts?

peace
aaron

PS:  We'd be starting with an $80 budget that could
go for appetizers or venue fees thanks to a generous
donation by Geoffrey at last year's Solstice Social.