[ale] Perl or Python for editing files...

Doug Hall doughalldev at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 23:50:34 EDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 10:53 PM, matt <ur.matt at gmail.com> wrote:
> Doug,
> I'm giving a presentation on introductory puppet at ALE in the near future,
> and if you're familiar with it, you wanna proofread my slides? I'm also
> planning on starting a Atlanta DevOps group that meets regularly and focuses
> on the glue that keeps applications together in small  and large
> understaffed companies where we have to wear all the hats at once.

I'm not really THAT familiar with it, but my coworker Blake knows it
much better, and has set up several machines with it.  For what it
will be worth, he and I would be glad to go over your slides. I will
definitely be at that meeting! From what I've seen, it's very useful.

I think your DevOps group would be great, but since we're in
Montgomery, we wouldn't likely get to very many of the meetings.

Doug
<doug_hall at aidt.edu>