[ale] Keysigning get-together?

Jeremy T. Bouse jeremy.bouse at undergrid.net
Fri Oct 21 22:12:40 EDT 2011

	Michael is right in that with any amount of interest a key signing
event can take up a lot of time. I would definitely be interested in
another one, after helping out with what I believe was the last ALE key
signing event.

	As a side note, I'd be all for a puppet presentation and could also
possibly add some of my own experience from the several puppet
implementations I've had to develop and design.

	Regards,
	Jeremy