[ale] I've decided again to learn programming again

matt ur.matt at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:09:56 EDT 2011

Yup, Richard got it right. Full GUI screen sharing is not really needed to
learn to code together. Sitting in an IRC chan, or using google plus or
skype or whatever to share voice is more than enough I think. Watching each
other type probably is not very productive for learning, and if it's
necessary at some point, use screen or tmux over an ssh session. You could
also use VNC in monitor mode, but that's not what you're trying to
accomplish.