[ale] Perl or Python for editing files...

matt ur.matt at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 23:53:51 EDT 2011

Doug,
I'm giving a presentation on introductory puppet at ALE in the near future,
and if you're familiar with it, you wanna proofread my slides? I'm also
planning on starting a Atlanta DevOps group that meets regularly and focuses
on the glue that keeps applications together in small  and large
understaffed companies where we have to wear all the hats at once.
Laters!
matt