[ale] alternatives to Wiki info

Narahari 'n' Savitha savithari at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 16:20:30 EDT 2011

So many suggestions wow.

Here is what is the scenario.

Folks in the office, devs, ba, qa, pm etc., produce docs in Word since it is
easy to do so.

It is the checked in to svn for storage.  But our brazil team members put a
wiki and put some of the word docs as wiki so it is searchable and trust me
it works and helps.

Now the wiki itself is a pain since converting word to wiki is just not
acceptable.

Since word to html is much easier than word to wiki I want to put the
converted html into a searchable system.

I am not sure if webdav is searchable, alfresco may be tough to setup.

-Narahari