[ale] alternatives to Wiki info

James Sumners james.sumners at gmail.com
Wed Oct 19 09:19:37 EDT 2011

>From [1]:

"Wiki Publisher: the Wiki Publisher extension lets you create Wiki
articles on MediaWiki servers without having to know MediaWiki markup
language. You can publish new and existing documents to a wiki page,
transparently with Writer. Wiki Publisher supports essential text
attributes such as headings, hyperlinks and lists, as well as simple
tables. Images are also supported if already uploaded to the wiki
site. Automatic images uploading is not currently supported. This is
the perfect extension if you want to make existing documentations and
specifications available on MediaWiki servers. Just load the document
and invoke the Extension via the "Send – MediaWiki Server" command. A
dialog box guides you through the publication process."

[1] -- http://www.libreoffice.org/features/extensions/