[ale] kmail 2

Geoffrey Myers lists at serioustechnology.com
Wed Oct 19 08:15:02 EDT 2011

I have a coworker who recently upgraded ubuntu to 11.10 and with it came
kmail 2.  Apparently kmail 2 uses some type of database to store the
email now?  He said the process took hours to complete.  Now, he's
attempted to move some folders around and it does not work.  If he moves
one, it appears to move to the right location, but when he moves a
second one, the previous shows back up in the old location.

Further, he said it is painfully slow.  Anyone else run into these
issues?  Solutions?  Suggestions?

--
Until later, Geoffrey

the pretense of taking care of them."