[ale] I've decided again to learn programming again

Tue Oct 18 08:49:22 EDT 2011

The penalties are only unnoticeable because there is nothing to compare to.
Every CS student will have their minds blown when they get to the point of
being able to make that comparison. But they will almost all choose the more
comfortable career path.