[ale] Free technical training, Hope Grant

Wolf Halton wolf.halton at gmail.com
Sun Oct 16 17:14:57 EDT 2011

Don't beat yourself up, Ron.  It is misinformation as you had laudable
motives, and may have been misinformed (or just wrong); not disinformation.
:-)

*dis·in·for·ma·tion*/disˌinfərˈmāSHən/Noun:False information that is
intended to mislead, esp. that released by a government to a rival power or
the media.

On Sun, Oct 16, 2011 at 10:42 AM, Ron Frazier <atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com