[ale] I've decided again to learn programming again

Charles Shapiro hooterpincher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 11:44:33 EDT 2011

I had Big Fun developing GUI stuff with C++ and Qt3 (
http://qt.nokia.com/ ) on the desktop ( http://code.google.com/p/ksdb/
).  At the time that was applicable to mobile devices also.  Alas, if
I follow the trades properly Qt4 and beyond will be exclusively on
desktops, now that Nokia is getting into bed with Microsoft.

-- CHS