[ale] Free technical training, Hope Grant

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Fri Oct 14 07:00:56 EDT 2011

My prior message about programming brought this to my mind.  I just
thought I'd mention, for those who may not know, that pretty much any GA
resident is eligible to get almost free training at GA state colleges
and technical schools, leading to a diploma or certificate, paid for by
the Hope Grant (not Hope Scholarship).  I think you can have them pay
for about 90% of 95 credit hours, excluding books and fees.  I'm
thinking of getting some training this way myself.

Ron