[ale] Anyone know if this is true?

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Wed Oct 12 17:04:47 EDT 2011

I ONLY ever use suspend to disk or hibernate.  In the past, in Windows,
the sleep functions have been known to cause data loss in come cases.  I
don't know the details.  I also don't know if that applies to Linux.
Also in a sleep state, if the battery dies, and the RAM loses data, it
can prevent being able to resume without corruption.

Ron