[ale] OT: don't see attachment sent from Outlook

Passauer, Billy hpassau at emory.edu
Tue Oct 11 13:55:57 EDT 2011

Tell the sender to configure their Outlook settings to not use "Outlook Rich Text" -- see:

http://email.about.com/od/outlooktips/qt/Prevent_Winmail_dat_Attachments_from_Being_Sent_in_Outlook.htm

Or maybe their server admin can make a blanket change:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/138053

 ... Billy ...