[ale] [OT] Virus in Raptor/Reaper operations

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Mon Oct 10 16:22:33 EDT 2011

No...no...Michael is absolutely right.  I appreciate his comment/request
and will stop being so lazy.  Just because I loathe viewing mail by
threads doesn't mean that everyone does.

We can go back to our lives...thank's for the friendly nudge Michael
(and for pointing out where that data is stored in the header).