[ale] Apple

Bob Toxen transam at VerySecureLinux.com
Thu Oct 6 20:16:00 EDT 2011

On Wed, Oct 05, 2011 at 07:02:39PM -0700, Tavarvess Ware wrote:
> Yeah I sent a post on it all visionaries seem to die young sad.  May he RIP
So the evil Eye will live into his nineties?  (My opinion and humor.)

> Sent from my Windows Phone

That's far too young for such a great man to live!

Apple even has the decency on its web site to list the developers of
Berkeley Unix (that runs most Unix systems including Macs) that IBM,
HP, etc. do not, including yours truly:

  http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/MacOSXServerInstall.pdf

Bob Toxen
them all and in the darkness grind them. In the Land of Redmond where
the shadows lie...and the Eye is everwatching"
-- The Silicon Valley Tarot Henrique Holschuh with ... Bob