[ale] Smart cards

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Thu Oct 6 16:18:01 EDT 2011

Mike,

PS to my prior reply.

Googling oauth smartcard yeilds some interesting results.  Googling
oauth smart card (with a space) yields a different interesting result
set.  You have to watch Google, as it will change your search request to
what it thinks you want.  One link that may be relevant is this
document: OATH Reference Architecture, Release 2.0 - Initiative for Open
AuTHentication (OATH), a PDF file.  This is not in my area of expertise,
but, I searched the document and found several references to smart
cards.  Use for what it's worth.

http://www.openauthentication.org/webfm_send/1

Sincerely,

Ron