[ale] Apple

Rich Faulkner rfaulkner at 34thprs.org
Thu Oct 6 10:44:40 EDT 2011

Speaking of Apple.....this was worth a "chuckle"...

...on my way to work today I saw a slick lookin' 4-door Nissan p/u truck
with a "I Don't Believe the Liberal Media!" sticker, a "Don't Tread On
Me" sticker and a NRA member sticker.  Oh, yeah, and an APPLE STICKER
RIGHT NEXT TO THE NRA STICKER!!!

Sheeple, by any other name....He definitely needs someone to introduce
him to Linux.

...and for the record I humbly submit that I am not a fan of Steve Jobs
or Apple.  It's all just technology designed to do a job....

Rich in Lilburn (happily driving Ubuntu 11.04 w/Gnome2)