[ale] IEEE... Sort of maybe off topic but... Not really...

Ron Frazier atllinuxenthinfo at c3energy.com
Tue Oct 4 11:41:53 EDT 2011

That's just charming!  8-(  There's got to be a better way that still
promotes innovation.  I've grown a bit cynical in my middle age.  I now
believe that the processes of our world / culture almost never function
to promote the benefit of the citizen / worker / poor or middle class /
average Joe or Jane.  They work to promote the best interests of the
very rich and the corporations.  And if you are in the former category
(ie average Joe or Jane) and your interests conflict with those of the
uber rich or corporations, then you'd just better get the H___ out of
the way.

Disclaimer, I hope to be very rich some day, and perhaps own one or more
corporations.  Currently very far from it.  However, if the Lord blesses
me to do that, I hope to be able to write $ 10 Million checks to fund
children's cancer research or any number of other things without even
blinking.  I want to be part of the solution, not part of the problem.
I have noted that there are a relatively infinite number of people out
there to help.  No matter what your budget, there's always someone who
needs a friend, or who needs a helping hand.

Making money is not evil.  Making profit is not evil.  Being hurtful and
oppressive is evil.  If you want to see a great movie about helping
others, check out "The Ultimate Gift".

Sincerely,

Ron